Journey so far...
Azim Premji University’s Centre for Climate Change and Sustainability focuses on climate data research and raising awareness about climate change. My primary work as a Research Associate is to:
- Create games to assist younger audiences understand the implications of climate change and empathize with individuals who are affected.
- Facilitate data visualization workshops and aid researchers in efficiently visualizing climate data.
Visual Analytics Developer
As a Data Analytics Developer, I am a part of the Visual Analytics Hub at Eli Lilly, India. My role is to design and develop Data viz for Research teams at Lilly, my core activities:
- Design data visualization for different therapeutic areas at Lilly.
- Development of the designed data viz
- Perform user research and create personas to understand our data visualization audiences and stakeholders
User Experience Specialist
MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists. My role as a User Experience Specialist was to provide a better experience in the Verification and Validation area, my core activities:
- User research to find challenges and pain points of our user through a series of user interviews and discussions.
- Find areas to intervene and design and modify user workflow.
- Design User Interfaces.
- Conduct Usability tests to determine the success of the design changes.